Improve your running technique, race times and run with less pain and injuries...
Join the Running Hot Coaching Community today and unlock your running potential. All programmes include running, strength and flexibility programming together with access to technique training and advice on race nutrition, supplementation and mindset skills.
Plus, get FREE access to the training platform for the duration of your programme with hundreds of articles, video tutorials, podcasts, clean eating recipes, members Facebook group and events calendar.
Our Programmes & Coaching
Half Marathon in 12 Weeks
Path of an Athlete eCourse
Running Hot Testimonials
Here's exactly what you'll get
Instant access to your online training platform & like minded community
- Access to videos, articles and recipes
- Access to your calendar and training dashboard
- Access to forum and live chats
- Access to members only facebook group
- Support from like minded athletes
- Android and iOS mobile apps
Running Hot Coaching has taken me from strength to strength… Lisa and Neil are skilled mentors who have become friends through my journey. Unlike other on-line coaching programmes, Running Hot Coaching make an effort to keep it personal. I really appreciate the “Family” feel in the group. Everyone has the opportunity to exchange ideas and celebrate “Wins”. Lisa and Neil, have helped me - the Ordinary, achieve the Extraordinary…
Deo Encarnacion, Christchurch
Running, strength & conditioning programming
- Select from the library for your running ability and level
- Designed to fit with your life, family and work commitments
- Periodised to get maximum benefit and results
- Full PDF and video programmes
.....I did a good warm up. I focused on form and keeping my cadence up (took a lot of concentration to stop slipping into old habits of cruising or just trying to lengthen my stride) and took 52s off my pb from 2 months ago. Even better I didn't feel like I had exhausted myself trying to run that time. Very happy.
Caroline Bray, Wellington
Corrective exercise & flexibility programmes
- Say goodbye to ankle, knee, back and shoulder pain
- Full PDF and video Programmes
- Run with less pain and more efficiency
I had a lot of injuries to overcome to do Northburn 50km and I really do not think I could have stayed focused without you both. I love the structure of the programme and you are both so knowledgeable, I loved getting your advise and it made it easier to ignore everyone else's (well meaning) advice on what I should be doing. I really can not thank you both enough for your guidance and support and will be totally recommending your coaching business.
Nicola Benzie, Christchurch
Nutrition advice & access
- Clean eating solutions and recipes
- Access to the worlds leading nutritionists and the best supplements in the world
Lisa Tamati has many gifts, but the one I most admire is her ability to help others be the best that they can be. She brings a wide breadth of talents and skills to her coaching and her extensive experience as an athlete, author and speaker are invaluable assets. Whether your goal is to run around the block or to run an ultramarathon, I highly recommend Running Hot Coaching services and am confident that they will help you achieve your dreams.
Dean Karnazes, endurance athlete and NY Times bestselling author
- Access to Lisa's expert advice for race and event preparation
- Understand how to break down huge goals into bite size pieces
- Learn how to achieve the impossible
When I first heard about Lisa Tamati I knew nothing about her or her achievements. Lisa was invited to speak at our corporate business breakfast where she spoke to 100+ business managers from the Auckland Business Community. Her attitude to life and passion for success was inspirational. The feedback from our guests was amazing and she left a significant impression on all of us. If I could have a fraction of her mind I’m sure I would have conquered Mt Everest blind with both arms tied behind my back.
Adam Roi, Senior Consultant - Robert Half Technology
- Access to seminars/weekends
- Discounts and benefits from partner companies
- Fitness tools - foam rollers, speed ropes and more
- Lisa's books and running jewellery
- Team clothing
I can't express how much this weekend meant to me and how inspired I am by all the wounderful ladies who each had their own story to share. I have learnt so much and plan to use it all on my own journey. Thank you so much Lisa and Neil for you knowledge and hard work and passing it on to us all. I have made some new friends and look forward to seeing you at events in the future and hearing about your achievements.
Natasha Nunes-Vas - Ladies Running Retreat
Plenty sit still … hunger is a wanderer.
“Life is about feeling–Touches on your skin, both passionate and icy, anything other than normal, the average, the lukewarm”